A typical problem new streamers encounter when setting up their stream for the first time is actually how to find your Twitch stream key. The problem is that most of the guides out there are outdated due to Twitch constantly moving things around. Even some of the OBS and Streamlabs guides are giving out the wrong information.
Luckily for you, we keep this page updated on a monthly basis, so we can guarantee that the steps below will ensure that you find your Twitch stream key. So check the steps below and you will have your stream set up in a few minutes!
How To Find Your Twitch Stream Key
- Step 1
Log in to your Twitch account at Twitch.tv
- Step 2
Click on your Twitch channel icon in the top right corner.
- Step 3
Select Creator Dashboard
- Step 4
Select the Home dropdown in the top left corner, then click the Preferences drop down. Finally, click Channel.
- Step 5
Click the “show” button to reveal your Twitch key. Remember, do not ever share this key with anyone. Especially do not use this section during a live stream!
We will make sure we keep this article updated every month. If you do encounter any problems, drop a comment below and we will do our best to help you!
- How To Stream On Twitch – Full Guide
- How To Set Up OBS – Twitch And Mixer
- How To Make Twitch Overlays With Photoshop
- How To Make Twitch Panels With Photoshop
- How To Promote Your Stream – Twitch And Mixer
- How To Use Nightbot – Twitch & Youtube
- How To Stream PS4 On Twitch
- Best FREE Twitch Bots For Your Stream – Top 5
- Best Twitch Panels In 2020 – Top 10
- Best Twitch Overlays In 2020 – Top 10
- How To Find Your Twitch Stream Key – April 2020
- Facebook Launch “Facebook Gaming” App
- Elgato Stream Deck XL Review
- Best Capture Card For PC Gaming — Top 5